lx ONTARIO REPORTS NOVEMBER 17, 2017
TCHC is the largest social housing provider in Canada. We are seeking Three (3)
Junior Legal Counsel positions, each with a different focus – Real Estate/Property, Corporate
& Litigation to join our Legal Services Division.
Requirements: L1 license, Membership in good standing with the Law Society of Upper
Canada, relevant legal experience at a reputable law firm or in-house legal department.
See TCHC’s website at http://www.torontohousing.ca/careers for the complete posting
details and requirements.
Toronto Community Housing Corporation (“TCHC”)
Three (3) Junior Legal Counsel positions –
Real Estate/Property, Corporate & Litigation
The Canadian Media Producers Associa;on (CMPA) is Canada’s leading associa;on for
independent lm, television and digital media producers. The CMPA works on behalf of
its members to promote and s;mulate Canada’s mul;-billion dollar produc;on industry.
We are seeking a dynamic lawyer with four to ve years of labour and employment
law experience to join our team as Director, Na;onal Industrial Rela;ons and Counsel.
DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND COUNSEL
• Build and maintain strong rela;onships with members and stakeholders to
ensure labour rela;ons stability within the lm, television and digital media
• Provide legal research and advice on labour, employment, immigra;on, health
and safety and human resource-related issues
• Manage the day-to-day administra;on of the CMPA’s na;onal and regional
• Direct prepara;ons for and play a key role in the nego;a;on of collec;ve
• Oversee li;ga;on, including prepara;ons for and a;endance at arbitra;ons,
and the management of external counsel
• Advance the CMPA’s labour-related government rela;ons les
• Represent the CMPA and its members in grievance proceedings
• Lead and expand industry health and safety ini;a;ves
• Conduct training on per;nent labour- and employment-related ma;ers
• Member in good standing with the Law Society of Upper Canada
• Between four and ve years’ labour and employment law experience
• Demonstrated success in the handling of complex labour rela;ons challenges
• Ability to travel on semi-regular basis
Educa;on and Experience
Please send a detailed cover le;er and C.V. to email@example.com