DECEMBER 15, 2017 GENERAL DISPLAY xxvii
India-Canada trade law in
practice: Defined, explained,
For those involved in the Canada-India trading relationship, Import and Export
Laws in India-Canada Bilateral Trade: An Overview is a handy guide and
reference manual to the laws that govern the import and export of commodities
between the two countries.
The book focuses on seven topical areas:
• Customs control
• Special import measures such as safeguards, anti-dumping and
• Foreign trade regulation and control
• Food safety and standards
• Protection of intellectual property rights
• Statutes containing provisions that implement international agreements
and conventions relating to trade
Tables of cases and precedents are included.
Import and Export Laws in India-Canada Bilateral
Trade: An Overview
Dr. Mohan A. Prabhu, Q.C.
© 2017 Thomson Reuters Canada Limited
AVAILABLE RISK-FREE FOR 30 DAYS
Order online: store.thomsonreuters.ca
Call Toll-Free: 1-800-387-5164 | In Toronto: 416-609-3800
Order L7798-8099-65201 $195
Softcover approx. 600 pages December 2017
Shipping and handling are extra. Price(s) subject to
change without notice and subject to applicable taxes.