lxx ONTARIO REPORTS JANUARY 12, 2018
Senior Manager, Compliance, Canadian Banking,
Estates, Trusts, Custody & Philanthropy
Leads and oversees a Canadian Banking Compliance Program for trust related
products extending across four core areas: Estate Administration and Trust
Management, Will and Estate Planning, Custodial Services, and Philanthropic
Advisory Services, one or more of secured lending, credit cards and unsecured
lending, commercial, auto finance, small businesses, and retail deposits), in
Global Compliance, Canadian Banking. The position ensures that business
strategies, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with
governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Skills & Requirements:
• JD/LL.B with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in the financial
services industry (estates and trusts), preferably within a regulatory compliance,
audit or risk management function.
For more information and to apply please visit (Req ID 3613):
begin at Scotiabank
® Registered trademark of the Bank of Nova Scotia.
The City of St. Catharines is hiring an Assistant City Solicitor II who will assist the
Director of Legal and Clerks Services/City Solicitor in advising and represen;ng City
Council in ma;ers of law and providing legal services of the Corpora;on.
• Bachelor’s degree and post-graduate university degree in law from a recognized
• Member, in good standing, of the Law Society of Upper Canada.
• Five (5) years of progressive experience prac;cing law, with an emphasis in
municipal law ma;ers.
• Experience in real estate transac;ons and nego;a;ng and dra;ing commercial
• Ontario Municipal Board and prosecu;on experience would be an asset
Salary Range: $88,074- $108,291 per annum
For full details, please visit www.stcatharines.ca/jobs
Applica;ons will be accepted online no later than January 24, 2018 – 11:59 P.M.
We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility
for Ontarians with Disabili;es Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selec;on proces.
Assistant City Solicitor II
Legal and Clerks Services