xxvi ONTARIO REPORTS FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Industry leading LexisNexis content delivers legal insight
Formerly titled “Libel”, this new edition guides you through libel law’s rules,
exceptions, shifting onuses and other legal considerations. Author
Peter Downard combines all commentary and analysis into a convenient,
Navigate the new boundaries of libel law
• How can you efficiently and effectively assess the merits of a libel claim or
• What is responsible communication?
• When is a statement fair comment in law?
• What factors result in higher or lower damage awards?
• What special statutory rules do you need to know in a libel case?
$165 + tax | 424 pages | January 2018 | ISBN: 9780433494690
THE LAW OF LIBEL IN CANADA,