xxxiv ONTARIO REPORTS MARCH 16, 2018
Industry leading LexisNexis content delivers legal insight
New Authors – Publication Renamed and Revamped
This new edition annotates each substantive provision of the Competition Act, with
synopsis of key applicable cases and expert analysis and insights of Brian A. Facey
and Cassandra Brown, both Partners with the Competition, Antitrust & Foreign
Investment group at Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
• Expert interpretation of key provisions, terms and landmark cases
• Extensive commentary to understand principles, evolution and practices of
• Discussion of Bill C-25 amendments to the Competition Act
• Discussion of Competition Bureau’s 2017 enforcement activities
• Amendments to the Competition Act from S.C. 2017, c. 6.
When it comes to advising on advertising and trade practices, or ensuring
compliance with competition legislation, regulations and guidelines, make sure you
have this reference.
$103 + tax | 872 pages | Softcover | December 2017 | ISBN: 9780433496700
Full text of legislation
Key practice materials
COMPETITION ACT: COMMENTARY AND
ANNOTATION, 2018 EDITION