Unmatched practical guidance developed for Canadian
• Breadth of topics: 12 topics and 80+ sub-topics, each covering the
fundamental process of a litigation practice.
• Depth of specialized content: Expert precedents, practice notes,
and checklists relating to specific types of litigation.
• Substantive knowledge: Coverage of numerous topics to deepen
knowledge of the law in other practice areas.
• Incredibly useful tools: Six task-based calculators, and two Smart
Charts, “Limitation Periods” and “Rules of Civil Procedures”, help
complete litigation work efficiently and accurately.
• Dynamic, current information: Curated and kept up-to-date by
Lexis Practice Advisor Canada helps you apply the law.
LexisNexis litigation experts and leading Canadian litigators.
Learn more about the Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Module with a free demonstration.
Contact us at 1-800-255-5174 or visit lexisnexis.ca/LDR
THE LITIGATION & DISPUTE