xxxii ONTARIO REPORTS AUGUST 10, 2018
For professionals dealing with families facing separation and divorce.
Since most family law issues are not resolved in court, alternative processes
that encourage cooperative, timely and cost-effective resolutions are needed.
Now in its sixth edition, authors Barbara Landau and Lorne Wolfson discuss
each of these processes in depth, including: Mediation-arbitration; Arbitration;
Custody assessment; and Parenting coordination.
This edition includes:
• The latest developments in mediation and collaborative practice
• Extensive samples and precedents of every process that is discussed; many
drafted by leading family professionals
• Appendices and USB include:
• Sample arbitration and mediation agreements
• Collaborative lawyer retainer agreements
• Parenting coordinator agreements
• Client questionnaires
• Domestic violence screening questionnaires
• and more
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2018
$115 | Approx. 764 pages | Softcover + USB
advancing what’s possible
THE FAMILY DISPUTE RESOLUTION
HANDBOOK, 6TH EDITION