xxii ONTARIO REPORTS SEPTEMBER 14, 2018
BREAD AND BUTTER ISSUES
IN FAMILY LAW
Gain expert perspectives and strategic advice on recent
need-to-know developments in this complex area, including:
• Recent trends in high income earners and child support
• Dealing with uncommon disclosure requests – medical
records, drug test results, voicemails, etc.
• Helpful strategies for successful questioning, and key tips
for unravelling confidentiality agreements
• Summing up domestic violence screening
• Judicial perspectives on self-represented litigants,
contempt motions, clarification and more
Get the information you need to confidently navigate the
tricky family law issues arising in your daily practice!
The OBA has been approved
as an Accredited Provider of
Professionalism Content by
the Law Society of Ontario.
September 28, 2018