lxvi ONTARIO REPORTS SEPTEMBER 14, 2018
Levitt LLP seeks two Employment & Labour Lawyers to join our dynamic and growing team.
You will be given the opportunity to develop your own practice while learning from and assisting
Partners in complex employment litigation and providing advice to national and international clients
on employment and labour related matters.
Carriage of and responsibility for managing both employer and employee files
Skills and Experience:
• Top-notch research ability and pragmatic problem-solving skills;
• Court appearance, mediation and examination experience in employment/labour law;
• Superior communication and client service skills;
• Ability to work under short deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision; and
• An uncompromising work ethic and commitment to excellence.
About Levitt LLP: Levitt LLP is a recognized leader in employment and labour law. We pride
ourselves on a hard-working and collegial environment where excellence is expected and rewarded.
In building our team, we look for the best of the best.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter, résumé and transcripts to Angela Lemke at:
Employment and Labour Lawyer, 2–3 years
Employment and Labour Lawyer, 5–6 years
Reporting to the VP of Legal, Land-Based Gaming, the Senior Legal Counsel provides strategic
legal advice, counsel and representation for the various land-based gaming lines of business
and the corporate procurement department.
What you will be doing:
• Provides legal counsel and advice regarding the land-based gaming contracts, including
interpretation of such contracts, risk mitigation and claims resolution.
• Drafts contract amendments, waivers and other ancillary documentation.
• Provides legal support and legal strategy to OLG contract management teams responsible
for management of private sector operators, including review of correspondence, notices,
briefing notes etc.
• Drafts procurement templates for Procurement Department for the acquisition of goods
• Provides legal advice in respect of specific procurement matters.
What we’re looking for:
LL.B. or J.D. and member in good standing with LSO with a minimum of 6 years of practice in
a legal department of a large commercial organization, government agency or large law firm.
Experience as in-house counsel an asset.
For full description and to apply: www.olg.ca
Deadline: September 21, 2018
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL (LAND-BASED GAMING)