xl ONTARIO REPORTS JANUARY 11, 2019
Maintain your expertise.
Mitigate risk. Remain competitive.
Searching for the latest NAFTA intelligence? Will Brexit create opportunities?
Law360 covers US and international policy developments, corporate deals,
and more across dozens of practice areas.
Sign up for a free 7-day trial now. Visit lexisnexis.ca/law360.
advancing what’s possible BREAKING
June 30 to July 6, 2019
Queens’ College, University of Cambridge, England
• Professor Catherine Barnard, Professor of EU Law and Employment Law, Trinity College,
• Judge Guido Calabresi, Sterling Professor Emeritus and Professional Lecturer in Law
• Elizabeth Denham, UK Information Commissioner
• Professor Conor Gearty, London School of Economics and Political Science
• Menaka Guruswamy, BR Ambedkar Research Scholar and Lecturer, Columbia Law School
• Baroness Helena Kennedy, QC, Doughty Street Chambers
• The Right Honourable Beverley McLachlin, P.C., C.C., Retired Chief Justice of Canada
• Lord David Pannick, QC, Blackstone Chambers, London
• Lord Reed, Deputy President of the UK Supreme Court
• Alan Rushbridger, Principal of Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford, Former Editor-in-Chief
of The Guardian
• Professor Stephen J. Toope, Vice-Chancellor, University of Cambridge
• The Right Honourable Chief Justice Richard Wagner, P.C., Supreme Court of Canada
THE CAMBRIDGE LECTURES 2019
Tuition, Meals and Accommodation: Delegate $3,400.00
Delegate (Less than 10 years at the Bar) $2,000.00
REGISTRATION details at www.canadian-institute.com or 416-429-3292