lvi ONTARIO REPORTS FEBRUARY 8, 2019
We are a growing and vibrant boutique litigation firm in Midtown
Toronto. We have a dynamic and busy practice specializing in:
SOLICITORS NEGLIGENCE (DEFENCE)
ESTATE/ELDER LAW LITIGATION
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
to join our team in each of our practice areas. The successful
candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication
skills, courtroom, mediation and arbitration experience and the
ability to think strategically. This is an excellent opportunity to work
alongside senior counsel to develop not only a superior skill base,
but also an independent practice in a collegial team environment,
where the importance of a work-life balance is recognized.
Please forward your resume to Avra Rosen at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACE is a community legal clinic that specializes in elder law. We seek a Staff Lawyer –
Institutional Advocate who will:
• give legal advice and representation on long-term care, residents’ rights, consent
and capacity, health-care consent, advocacy and related legal issues;
• develop and deliver public legal education presentations;
• prepare plain-language documents for use by the public;
• assist with community development and law reform activities; and,
• assist and participate in the ongoing work of the clinic.
Please apply, regardless of year-of-call, if you are:
• a practicing lawyer with experience in health law and/or long-term care law;
• a highly capable advocate devoted to the rights and interests of seniors;
• committed to social justice and the empowerment of older adults; and,
• able to work in a team environment and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Advanced French-language skills are highly desired.
Reply with references and two writing samples to email@example.com by March 11, 2019.
Only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.