MARCH 15, 2019 GENERAL DISPLAY xxi
Where law, professional ethics and
forensics meet – do you have the
information and strategies you need in
this essential area of practice?
• How far can the lawyer safely go in setting up
an asset protection regime?
• Overview of critical insolvency laws
• Underused remedies in pursuing debtor’s
assets (and how to use them)
• What Canadian professionals can learn from
the US experience
• The state of the art of asset location and recovery
in home and foreign jurisdictions, including chasing
assets across the ‘wired world’
SETTING UP/KNOCKING DOWN
OsgoodePD has been approved as an Accredited
Provider of Professionalism Content by the LSO.
Eligible CPD Hours: LSO (ON): 6h 55m CPD Hours
(4h 40m Substantive; 2h 15m Professionalism).
Register today at: