APRIL 12, 2019 LAW SOCIETY xix
If you are a lawyer in the film, television, music, broadcasting, book
publishing or new media, this two-day symposium is a must to bring
you the latest developments. From the plenary sessions and small
group workshops to the networking events, this is a program you
can’t afford to miss.
• Hear about the impact of #Me Too on the entertainment industry
• Understand how to deal with social media influencers
• Get a primer on eSports and its evolution into an industry
• Be aware of the latest developments in entertainment
and media law
• Learn how to deal with entertainment assets post-mortem
LSO CPD is an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content.
La w Society of Ontario CPD
Casey Chisick, C.S.
Cassels Brock &
Assistant General Counsel
Bell Media Inc.
May 2 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
May 3 9:15 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.