lxviii ONTARIO REPORTS MAY 17, 2019
Reporting to the EVP, Finance & Operations, this permanent, part time position (4 days) is responsible
for the management and ownership of all components of the national legal portfolio for the Canadian
• Oversight of the CCS’s privacy office, including the creation of internal privacy procedures and
and ensuring compliance with privacy legislation across the provinces.
• Oversight of all privacy complaints and implement resolution process.
• Oversight of the intellectual property portfolio and protection of CCS’s trade-marks and copyright
and maintenance of IP licenses across the organization.
• Maintenance of the organization’s corporate status federally and compliance with the
organization’s by-laws and the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act.
• Management of contracts, policy review process and all litigation.
• Provision and facilitation of specific legal advice on various areas of law (ex: employment, real
• Law degree with at least 5-7 years post-call experience. Called to the OBA and Member in good
standing with the LSO.
• Experience with employment, corporate/commercial, real estate law.
• Excellent communication skills. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
Please apply by May 28th, 2019 to https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.
Our Personal Injury Group concentrates on serious injury claims arising out of motor
vehicle accidents and slip and fall incidents. We are seeking to add an associate capable
of handling both Tort and Accident Benefit files.
Our Family Law Group assists clients with divorce, separation, custody and access
issues, property division, support claims and corporate/business issues that arise
within the context of family law support claims.
Our firm is seeking team-oriented and entrepreneurial Associates to join its team. The
ideal candidates will have 1-5 years of experience practicing in the areas of personal
injury and/or family law, strong drafting and analytical skills, excellent legal research
skills, a superior work ethic, be detail oriented and have a strong entrepreneurial
attitude. Trial and Arbitration experience is an asset.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to the attention of Human Resources
at email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
PERSONAL INJURY AND
FAMILY LAW ASSOCIATES