JULY 12, 2019 GENERAL DISPLAY xix
This new publication encompasses the Real Estate Business Brokers Act, 2002, S.O.
2002, c. 30, Sched. C (“REBBA”) as well as its three main regulations – General (O.
Reg. 567/05), the Code of Ethics (O. Reg. 580/05) and Educational Requirements,
Insurance, Records and Other Matters (O. Reg. 579/05).
• One-of-a-kind publication is the only annotation and commentary in
Canada on REBBA, including regulations
• Recent amendments to REBBA implemented by Strengthening Protection
for Ontario Consumers Act (SPOCA)
• A succinct summary of implemented changes to REBBA since 2006,
anticipated changes to REBBA, and the Ontario Real Estate Association’s
(OREA) recommendations from October 2018
• Section-by-section commentary plus case law to assist in understanding
each section in greater depth, and how the courts and tribunal have
interpreted the sections of REBBA
• Full text of Ontario’s Provincial Offence Act for each of reference
AVAILABLE MARCH 2019
$175 | 224 pages
Softcover | Biennial
The Annotated Real Estate
and Business Brokers Act,
2002 and Regulations,
Shaneka Shaw Taylor