OCTOBER 11, 2019 CAREERS lxi
Commercial/Civil Litigation Lawyer
The successful candidate will have 3-6 years’ experience in general commercial/civil
litigation. This position offers the right mix of mentorship, challenge and responsibility if
you are prepared to work as a team, continue to build your practice and represent firm clients
in infrastructure/construction and corporate/commercial/business litigation matters. Early
admission to partnership possible particularly for candidates with an existing client base.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in one of the world’s most
respected technology centers in a firm that offers a large firm environment and support
but values a small firm collegial environment where work life balance is important.
If you share these values we would like to hear from you. We are located in the ever-growing Technology Triangle and these opportunities should appeal to local lawyers as
well as commuters seeking a change from the hectic pace and congestion of the GTA.
Giffen LLP takes pride in providing the very best service to our varied clients yet enjoys
a warm and collegial atmosphere with considerable perks not available everywhere.
In short – a great team to join and a great place to be!
Apply in confidence with CV and references to our
Managing Partner, Phil Garbutt at pag@GiffenLawyers.com
stating Position Title in subject line.
CORPORATE AND M&A LAWYER
We are looking for a lawyer to join our growing team.
Reasons why it’s great to work here:
1. We love what we do, and we only do what we love.
2. We are very selective about the clients we take on, and we only work with great
3. We do precedent-setting work, both private and public. Check out our work here.
4. No billable hour targets. We work together as a team to get the job done.
5. We provide customized compensation plans that could exceed Bay Street salaries.
6. We have a big, bright startup-style office space and camaraderie.
7. Family-friendly atmosphere: we love when SkyLaw babies come to visit!
Reasons why you’d be perfect for us:
1. You have experience leading corporate transactions.
2. You enjoy the business of law and working directly with clients.
3. You want to be part of something that’s growing, where you can feel a sense of
ownership and pride.
We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to contact
Kevin West at email@example.com.
For the full description, please visit our posting here.